- The original source of the pages consists of templates and
template libraries, which are statically translated into the
final structure using the Template Toolkit.
- I edited the templates with XEmacs in text and html mode.
- The Graphics are processed and converted with Gimp.
- The source files are controlled and managed by CVS. The "last changed"
information on the bottom of the pages is generated using
- Incremental update of the life site is automated with a Kermit ftp
- My working environment is a Dell Latitude L400, running SuSE Linux 7.1 with the Accelerated-X
Display Server and DeXtop CDE from